Suffering from IBS?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatments
Imagine what it would be like to be completely FREE from IBS?
Contact Ghitta to make an appointment to alleviate your IBS.
You will be able to manage and decrease your symptoms, reducing the need for medications and speed recovery and alleviate the symptoms of IBS.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a chronic digestive disorder that affects up to 20% of the population?
- One out of every five people in the general population and one out of three adult women are affected by IBS?
- Studies show that hypnotherapy for IBS is one of the most successful treatment approaches (up to 80%) for chronic IBS.
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Guidance (NICE) recommends the NHS should consider referring patients for hypnotherapy if their irritable bowel is persistent and has failed to respond to simple prescribed medicine.
Hypnosis has been shown to be an effective treatment for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in a number of clinical studies. Hypnotherapy for IBS involves progressive relaxation, and then suggestions of soothing imagery and sensations focused on the individual’s symptoms, it can help you break the cycle of pain and anxiety related to IBS, it can help reduce the symptoms and sometimes alleviate those symptoms entirely. Improvements in overall well-being, quality of life, bdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, and bloating have been noted.
What are the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Symptoms vary between individuals, but the following are common symptoms of IBS:
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Abdominal contractions, spasms or cramps
- Excess wind